Teacher Series: Computational Thinking
Science World is pleased to introduce a new way for K to 9 teachers and teacher candidates to learn and connect with others in the teaching community around a topic in Computational Thinking. These free 2 hour workshops will be held after-school at TELUS World of Science, between November and mid-March, and pre-registration is required. We are excited to offer a number of these sessions en français!
- January 17 - Coding Café (K to 9)
- January 31 - La programmation… sans technologie! (K to 9)
- February 5 - Computational Thinking across the curriculum
- February 13 - La pensée informatique à travers les programmes d’études
- February 20 - Assessing Computational Thinking through interdisciplinary activities
- March 5 - Évaluer la pensée informatique à travers des activités interdisciplinaires
Each session is based on Science World’s professional development offerings for teachers.